Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Project Coordinator Job vacancy in Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Coordinator
- Coordinate with Finance to gather all department budget justifications, track spending, and provide analysis on teams’ progress throughout the year
- Provide OKR status updates to leadership and the department to identify and manage risks, dependencies and roadblocks
- Provide recommendations to Leadership based on roadblocks that were identified
- Standardize, build and develop templates that teams can utilize to keep reporting and tracking consistent
- Maintain Teams sites by updating data on processes as they change, as well as creating and maintaining an intake process for program managers
- Participate and lead cross-functional teams to manage enterprise efforts
- Cultivate strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and be able to report progress to these stakeholders
- Support, plan and participate in the Big Room Planning exercises which unite departments to discuss their roadmaps while considering their progress, risks, and dependencies
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time