Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW, Check out this Co-Op Student Job vacancy in DFW. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Co-Op Student
- Developing and maintaining advanced analytic models and processes to collect, compile, and analyze operational data.
- Assisting in ways to automate the root cause determination of system/component failures and provide the results to the appropriate Technical Operations departments.
- Using advanced coding/programming develops new insights to evaluate the reliability performance of overall component populations by identifying and monitoring premature, chronic, or rogue component removals/rates for adverse trends.
- Developing and maintaining various reports, dashboards, and data visualizations for fleet team/senior management fleet brief meetings.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate Engineering degree program. Engineering majors considered include Aeronautical/Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Metallurgical, and Civil Engineering.
- Eligibility to work permanently in the United States.
- Availability for two work cycles (or at least 3 semesters) is preferred.
- Successful completion of sophomore year or approximately 60 hours towards a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.5.
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Job Type : Full-Time