Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Plant Maintenance Mechanic Job vacancy in Chicago. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Plant Maintenance Mechanic
- Such duties shall include, among others, the necessary sequence of operations to troubleshoot, disassemble, clean, check, repair, rework, replace, fabricate, assemble, install and adjust any building component, plant equipment, machinery, accessories, parts, etc., and explaining work procedures to personnel assigned to assist in such work.
- Completes forms connected with his work assignments according to established procedures and will communicate with other Company personnel as required in a manner designated by the Company.
- Works according to Company regulations and procedures and instructions from Crew Chief or supervisor.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be willing to work outdoors in any weather conditions in accordance with AA Safety Guidelines
- Must be willing to work extra hours when there are operational needs, such as weather delays
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language or language native to geographical location
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays and days-off
- Valid state driver’s license
- Possess the applicable state or city license
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Chicago Job Type : Full-Time