Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Austin-Bergstrom, Check out this customer Service Manager Job vacancy in Austin-Bergstrom. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager
- Leads airport team to perform their work in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with Federal, state, and local regulations including DOT, FAA and other government agencies
- Provides frontline team exceptional support through a variety of mechanisms in order for them to deliver superior customer service
- Assesses operational environment and conditions to ensure corporate and local scorecard metrics are fulfilled through collaboration across departments and levels
- Coaches and mentors frontline team members in skill development, customer service elevation, and company culture behaviors
- Promotes an environment of mutual respect and trust between frontline team members
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with an external and internal customer base that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect, and dignity
- Provides the direction and appropriate support structure using effective resources to enable the team to deliver high performance
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of experience leading others
- Operations Tower experience
- Substantial experience in both RES and DECS
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures and functional automation applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management field or equivalent experience/training
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Austin-Bergstrom Intl Apt Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.