Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Kansas City, Check out this Customer Service Manager Job vacancy in Kansas City. This job is a member of the Hubs & Gateways Team within the Customer Experience Division. You will be responsible for ensuring a high-performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching, and developing front-line team members.
Also responsible for supporting their teams’ efforts in creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an elevated customer experience
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription, and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts, and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources, and support you need.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance, and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises, and more
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program is available after one year.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to actively listen – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Critical thinking ability – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Ability to monitor and assess the performance of self, team members, and the operation to make improvements or take corrective action
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Kansas City, MO, USA Job Type : Full-Time