Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Phoenix, Check out this Senior Developer Job vacancy in Phoenix. American Airlines is looking for Software Developers of all levels. As a Software Developer at American Airlines, we expect you to be empathetic towards customers. American Airlines believes that our purpose is to care for our people on life’s journey, customers,s or team members.
We want teams to let that care guide how we work and what we build. As a developer on a product team at American Airlines, you will create awesome experiences. Your team owns those experiences from conception to production, for millions of customers and more than 100,000 team members.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Developer
- Facilitate team ceremonies in conjunction with appropriate team members.
- Identify gaps in agile and technical practices and collaboratively seek remedies for them.
- Identify purposeful ways to question the status quo and lead experiments on alternatives, seeking increased customer value or new learnings, or both.
- Partners with the Product Owner (presenting Playback, keeping the focus on business value, etc.) as needed to support the overall Squad’s delivery.
- Develop soft skills (communication, business orientation, adaptability, constructive feedback). Make use of existing practices, such as pair programming. Work with the delivery manager to identify training and growth opportunities. Recommend personal growth paths in conjunction with the Delivery Manager.
- Help articulate and eliminate team blockers with the Delivery Manager (as needed).
- Participate in architecture and software design with Squad – in general, encouraging the team to work on new ideas and emergent, iterative design. Focuses on constructively arguing against solutions that are not a fit, if necessary.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proven experience in at least one object-oriented language
- Proven experience in SQL and ability to design relational database schemas
- Ability to function in a Linux/Unix environment using shell commands
- Proven experience in at least one web framework, preferably including Spring, Spring Boot, or ASP.NET Core
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Phoenix, AZPhoenix, AZ Job Type : Full-Time