Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Logan, Check out this Fleet Service Agent Job vacancy in Logan. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Fleet Service Agent
- Reads and fills out legibly, documents and forms necessary to the operational requirements of the airline. Includes the ability to perform data entry.
- The cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin cockpit and lavatories; checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to to check list specifications.
- Transporting furnishings and supplies to and from aircraft interiors.
- Arrival and departure activities of aircraft include cleaning aircraft windshields; pushing, towing, and related guide person functions.
- External servicing of the aircraft including lavatory, potable water, external electricity, air start, and preconditioned air; includes checking all fluid levels.
- De-icing aircraft. May be required to work at heights while de-icing aircraft
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Lift, load, unload, and transport bags and cargo to/from aircraft, bag carts, and conveyor belts
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- People-oriented and highly motivated, with a positive and cooperative attitude
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Logan Intl Apt Job Type : Full-Time