Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW, Check out this DevOps Middleware Engineer Job vacancy in DFW. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a DevOps Middleware Engineer
- Delivers solutions within the Data Movement Product leveraging Managed File Transfer, Message Oriented Middleware, and Enterprise Service Bus products.
- Responsible for leading process and toolset implementations, enhancements, and integrations, that will enable Continuous Integration/Deployment environments and workflows.
- Is part of a DevOps team that completely owns and supports their product.
- Develops and manages API proxies and products using Apigee API Management
- Responsible for installing, supporting, and maintaining IBM DataPower Infrastructure
- Develops and maintains Automation tools for IBM DataPower gateway deployments
- Applies software engineering industry best practices to Data Movement applications and services.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 3 years of related experience
- Experience working in Apigee Edge, Microgateway, and Developer Portal
- Demonstrated experience in IBM DataPower Gateway Service Bus, DataPower administrative function and development, MQ Services Application Integration
- Experience in software solution development using agile, DevOps, operating in a product model that includes developing and implementing applications
- Infrastructure as code (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet)
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time