Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Nashville, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Nashville. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue.
- Provides for safe travel.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Nashville, TN Job Type : Full-Time