Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Coordinator Job vacancy in Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator
- Files expense reimbursement, handles mail and FEDEX
- Orders supplies and maintains the e-board in the crew rooms
- Works at the Crew Service Center and has interacted with Flight Attendants throughout the shift by coordinating and resolving Flight Attendant queries
- Provides Tablet support at the Crew Service Centers
- Assists in the coordination of Flight Attendant parking and Crew IDs
- Assists the Duty Managers with all aspects of Flight Service operation
- Ensures office and crew room computers and equipment are in working condition
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- 2 year’s experience with PC, Sabre, DECS, and RES
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time