If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Financial Analyst Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The Financial Analyst Intern will directly support the Financial Planning and Financial Analysis groups in their daily responsibilities of analyzing and optimizing the financial and operational dealings of Allegiant Travel Company.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Financial Analyst
- Track and project Allegiant’s financial performance and factors affecting expenses/profitability on a functional or another basis.
- Provide ad-hoc and routine financial analysis related to corporate performance.
- Assist in projects that require information collection, relevance, and synthesis of data to provide conclusions, alternative, and actionable items.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- The ability to create spreadsheet models and produce relevant outputs is extremely advantageous.
- Prior history of working with large data sets and extrapolating useful information.
- Database [MS Access] and/or Visual Basic (or similar) experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest/experience in business, economic, and/or math advantageous.
- Microsoft Excel (or significant computer programming) proficiency is required.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time