Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Chicago.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for assisting guests with travel needs at Alaska Airlines (AS). As a member of the passenger service team, this individual contributor role responds to guest inquiries and performs various tasks in ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and load, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time