Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Portland, Check out this round/Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Portland. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground/Ramp Service Agent
- Load and offload luggage and cargo, transporting to various airport locations.
- Distribute all paperwork to flight crews including fuel slips, load plans, cargo manifests and flight releases.
- Marshals and pushes back aircraft.
- Prepares weight and balance forms and ensures load integrity by inputting accurate commodity codes and weights into a data entry system.
- Service aircraft as necessary to include lavatory, potable water, aircraft grooming, deicing and security searches.
- Operates and/or drives multiple types of equipment, such as belt-loaders, tugs, air-start units, bag carts, lavatory carts, and deice trucks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to participate in paid training that may require overnight travel.
- Ability to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Portland, Oregon Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.