Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Johannesburg, Check out this Airport Services Duty Officer Job vacancy in Johannesburg. In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard.
You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights. You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Airport Services Duty Officer
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
- Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong background in Airport or GHA Operations
- Good understanding of Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security Procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA.
- Overall knowledge of airport functions within passenger and baggage handling, weight and balance and dangerous goods regulations.
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Johannesburg, South Africa Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 08-June-2022