Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Airport Services Agent Job vacancy in Seattle. As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five-star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst traveling. You will ensure quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Agent
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as the hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, and boarding gates
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in the Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
- Legal rights to live and work in the U.S.A
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time