If You are Looking for Jobs in Johannesburg, Check out this Airport Services Agent Job vacancy in Johannesburg. Working under the direction of senior Airport Services colleagues, to represent Emirates and enhance customer service to both arriving and departing customers.
Ensure all operational criteria are completed within specified time frames as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Agent
- Monitor the arrival immigration problems, retrieve relevant documentation, and report accordingly ensuring adherence to all procedures with regard to travel, immigration, and safety regulations.
- Monitor check-in including ‘queue-combing’ to keep customers informed of checking delays, identifying and giving priority to Premium customers, and ensuring service standards are maintained.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of pre and post-flight documentation and statistical information to ensure all data is accurately accounted for.
- Provide cover in the absence of the senior team members during leave/sickness/training as directed by the Airport Services Officer or another senior colleague.
- Assist in dealing with problems such as delays, disruptions, excess baggage, or denied boarding including implementation of ‘Options’ within the guidelines provided by the Senior Staff on Duty in order to retain customers’ confidence and loyalty.
- Also, ensure eligible customers are provided with accommodation and transport as per applicable procedures.
- where required, assist with check-in, boarding at the gates as per laid down procedures, provide announcements, and carry out hand baggage removal, handling of late-to-gate customers, flight coupon reconciliation, and headcount confirmation to ensure the safe and on-time departure of flights.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum `O? Level or equivalent. Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Knowledge of Basic Fares and Ticketing would be advantageous.
- Experience: Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 2 years?
- Airline Industry experience is required.
- Knowledge/Skills: Fluency in written and spoken English and Local Language.
- Customer Service Delivery.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Johannesburg, South Africa Job Type : Full-Time