Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Whitehorse, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Whitehorse. We have an exciting opportunity for you! Air Canada is looking for Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) to join our airside operations team at the Whitehorse Airport. There is lots of variables involved in this stimulating position, so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as you’ll be playing a key part in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a safe. secure and on-time departures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Driving and operating aircraft servicing vehicles and equipment
- Marshaling or towing aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning
- Preparing aircraft for arrival and departure.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Availability to work in shifts
- Able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Available to attend two (2) to four (4) weeks of full-time mandatory training
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card
- Medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Whitehorse, YT, Canada Job Type : Full-Time