If You are Looking for Jobs in Washington, Check out this Cargo Manager Job vacancy in Washington. To create maximum awareness in the market and to maintain sales and service standards according to company procedure, in order to optimize revenue, tonnage, and yield.
Responsible for all aspects of control of export and import operations within the territory.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Manager
- Undertake sales and other commercial activities to meet corporate revenue, tonnage, and yield objectives. Identify and develop new customer segments (e.g. road feeder, offline activities).
- Negotiate tonnage and revenue agreements with new and existing clients within the region.
- Identify local trends and provide timely feedback on market conditions with respect to pricing and competitor activities.
- Provide periodic reports on commercial contacts, the rate of attainment against objectives, and the effectiveness of the station performance (route and point of sale)
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and Advanced Load Control and currently holds/has previously held licenses in these areas
- Knowledge of the local area cargo environment
- Proven ability to lead and develop staff
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Washington, DC, USA Job Type : Full-Time