Pacific Coastal Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Vancouver, Check out this Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Vancouver. Pacific Coastal Airlines has an exciting new opportunity in the Flight Operations department in the role of permanent full-time Crew Scheduler. This position is based out of the Pacific Coastal Airlines head office in the South Terminal building at the Vancouver International Airport in Richmond.
Requirements For This Role
- To succeed, candidates must have proven communication and organizational skills. The candidate must also demonstrate superb internal customer service skills, be comfortable in stressful conditions and be a self-starter. Must be able to work flexible hours and willing to work weekends.
- Must possess strong computer processing skills.
- Knowledge of CARS as it pertains to Crew Scheduling and the current Company Pilot Employment Practices Manual (EPM) is considered an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years of airline experience – previous crew scheduling experience would be preferred.
- Must be effective in oral and written communications, time management, and problem-solving skills.