Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Toronto.
Requirements For This Role
- High School diploma or GED.
- Use simple arithmetic (Addition and subtraction of six-digit numbers).
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use basic computer skills.
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities.
- Work overtime on short notice in emergencies or when operationally necessary.
- Ability to distinguish colors, red, green, and yellow.
- Must secure appropriate airport authority and/or Transport Canada security clearance.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to lift thirty-two (32) kilograms and occasionally heavier weights
- Stand for extended periods.
- Operate vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving, and stationary vehicles, and equipment.
- Possess cognitive skills to process paperwork, perform simple mathematical functions, identify mishandlings or discrepancies and assemble materials as necessary.
- May be required to handle small quantities of approved dangerous
- Position equipment up to aircraft using depth perception to negotiate vehicles with attached carts through congested areas.