Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Toronto. Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Station Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Toronto Airport.
Requirements For This Role
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Available to attend 2-4 weeks of full-time mandatory training.
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test, and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.