Website Air Canada
Manage daily front desk activities for the Toronto Occupational Health Clinic including supervision of clerical staff and supervision of the scheduling activities and recordkeeping functions.
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Occupational Health Clinic Specialist Job vacancy in Toronto.
Requirements For This Role
- Experience in overseeing the administration of occupational health clinics.
- Math and data analytics skills are an asset
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- College diploma, medical office administration training
- Medical office experience, preferably 5 years.
- Sound judgment, good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities, capable of working and making timely decisions under stressful conditions.
- Competent PC skills using Microsoft Products: Word, Excel, Project.
- Experience and training in electronic medical records
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated individual with proven organizational and counseling abilities, and the ability to work effectively with employees, management, unions, and physicians