Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Ground School & Training Coordinator Job vacancy in Toronto. The Ground School and Training Coordinator will ensure complete coverage of all planning and execution of schedules for all assigned training courses. The incumbent schedules and coordinates all Ground School, Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) in-class training courses, Introduction to Command Training (ITC), and Pilot Indoctrination Training (PIT).
Requirements For This Role
- Education: Post-secondary education preferred
- Operational experience in an aviation company with a similar role as an asset
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, and electronic mail efficiently
- Solid administrative skills.
- Strong multitasking and teamwork skills
- Experience/Business Knowledge
- 2 years of experience in a position involving coordination and the scheduling of activities is desirable.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of scheduling rules and Collective Agreement is an asset