If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Flight Standards Specialist Job vacancy in Toronto. The Flight Standards Specialist will also provide full support with the day-to-day operations of the Flight Standards group. This includes ensuring compliance with core operational policies relating to company, industry, and regulatory standards.
Requirements For This Role
- Education: University entrance minimum, university or college diploma preferred.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and electronic mail efficiently.
- Background in airline flight operations is an asset.
- Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations (Parts 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 and associated Commercial Air Services Standards), ISO, IOSA, FARs, and Star Alliance Best Practices is required.
- Ability to communicate in both written and oral English at an advanced (University Degree equivalent) level.