Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Customer Sales and Service Agent Job vacancy in Toronto. In anticipation of future openings, Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is now accepting applications for Customer Sales and Service Agents at the Toronto airport.
Requirements For This Role
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Candidates must also obtain the Transport Canada security card (RAIC). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see the Transport Canada website for additional details).
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Accustomed to working within strict timelines to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Eligible candidates must be willing to undergo and successfully pass two (2) to four (4) weeks of full-time training (attendance is mandatory).
- Eligible to work in Canada. If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates fluent in English, French, and one or more of the following languages: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, Greek, Danish, and Dutch, Hindi, and Punjabi.