Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Customer Journey Management Job vacancy in Toronto. The Customer Journey Management Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing the Customer Journey Management team and providing customer recovery leadership for irregular operations, ensuring effective and proactive customer recovery.
Requirements For This Role
- Strong customer and employee focus
- Focused on service excellence and continuous improvement, must be a creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours/shifts
- Analytical abilities for creative and innovative analysis and problem-solving
- Genuine desire to contribute to the betterment of Air Canada
- Excellent interpersonal skills; conflict resolution and communication skills
- Motivated, energetic, enthusiastic
- Knowledge of labor relations and experience in managing a unionized workforce is an asset.