Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Administrative Assistant Job vacancy in Toronto. Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Requirements For This Role
- Diploma or Degree in Administration and/or Communication with experience managing multiple projects, as well as 5+ years of related experience supporting upper-management.
- Sound knowledge and proficiency in computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with the airline industry is an asset.
- Graphic Design experience is an asset.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, on occasion.
- Some limited travel may be required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: problem-solving, customer-focused, approachability.
- Ability to multi-task never sacrificing quality.
- Proven customer orientation and ability to work with various client levels
- Ability to work well and maintain composure under pressure, meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision.