Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Thunder Bay, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Thunder Bay as Air Canada looking for result-oriented, reliable, and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight or operating complex loading equipment, the Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) play a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure
Requirements For This Role
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available to attend 2-4 weeks of full-time mandatory training.
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test, and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.