If You are Looking for Jobs in Thunder Bay, Check out this Cargo Coordinator Job vacancy in Thunder Bay. Assist in maintaining Quality Control throughout Cargo Department, including the Dangerous Goods component of Cargo shipments.
Requirements For This Role
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- A high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
- Previous shipping and receiving experience is an asset
- Computer literacy, including working skills in Excel and e-mail
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous Dangerous Goods experience or certificate is an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Good organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills
- The ability to communicate in Oji-Cree or Ojibway is an asset