Website Air Canada
We are looking for result-oriented, reliable, and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight or operating complex loading equipment, the Ramp Agent plays a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure. If You are Looking for Jobs in St. John’s, this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in St. John’s might be a perfect fit for you.
Requirements For This Role
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Must pass forklift training and maintain a forklift operator license
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Eligible to work in Canada. If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full-time mandatory training.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.