Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Supervisor Airport Operations Job vacancy in Seattle. The Airports Supervisor leads, develops, and maintains strategic relationships with JetBlue Crewmembers, internal departments, and Customers; depending on the specific station, this responsibility may extend to Business Partners as well.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Airport Operations
- Accountable to senior leadership for monitoring and executing the safety and security programs at the station to ensure a safe and secure workplace for Crewmembers, Customers.
- Provides exceptional service to both internal and external customers by leading and overseeing the delivery of hospitality and JetBlue Promises, which are in line with the high expectations Customers have for JetBlue.
- Responsible for resolving and handling escalated issues with Customers and/or Crewmembers.
- Supports, coaches, and trains Airports Crewmembers encourage engagement and take a significant role in their development and growth achievement through effective performance management and ongoing constructive formal and informal feedback.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Three (3) years of Customer service, sales, or airline experience, OR one (1) year of JetBlue CEX experience
- Able to stand continuously for up to four (4) hours at a time
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Airways Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time