Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Regina, Check out this Ground Support Equipment Mechanic Job Vacancy in Regina. Air Canada is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill a permanent full-time position as a Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic.
Requirements For This Role
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of drive-trains, diesel and gasoline engines, propane fuel systems, complex electrical and hydraulic systems, and metal fabrication and welding.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the trade
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam
- Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer-focused attitude in a demanding, high-stress environment.