Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Ottawa, Check out this Station Operations Control Coordinator Job vacancy in Ottawa. Reporting to the Manager, Station Operations. The Station Operations Control (STOC) Coordinator will provide key Customer Service Support and coordinate Airport activities to safely achieve operational excellence while maintaining our customer service standards.
Requirements For This Role
- Previous aircraft/passenger services experience and/or acting assignments, as a Customer Service Manager, would be an asset.
- Knowledge of computer systems currently in use, e.g. Word, EAS/Time Management, CRT operations relating to telecommunications, and operational reports.
- Proven ability to plan and schedule facilities and equipment in an operational setting within time and resource constraints.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to constantly changing operational situations, make decisions and meet deadlines.
- Proven problem-solving skills within a team environment.
- Goal-oriented with a positive, creative approach to achieving objectives.
- Able to work rotating shifts which include evenings, weekends, statutory holidays, and overtime as operationally required.
- Knowledge of OPSIS and radio work.