Website Canadian North
If You are Looking for Jobs in Ottawa, Check out this Cargo Attendant Job vacancy in Ottawa.
Requirements For This Role
- Proven customer service skills;
- Must hold a valid driver’s license;
- High school diploma or equivalent related work experience i.e. warehouse, forklifts, customer service industry, etc.;
- 1 year of warehouse and/or customer service experience;
- Demonstrated strong communication, organizational, problem solving & interpersonal skills;
- Forklift driving experience is an asset;
- Must be willing to work various shifts (including evenings, holidays, and weekends);
- Must be able to obtain and retain a D/A level Airport Pass;
- Must be able to obtain and retain a dangerous goods handling certificate;
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in a high pressure, high volume environment;
- Knowledge of cargo handling and processing procedures is considered an asset;
- Knowledge and experience of loading and load control on company aircraft are considered an asset;
- Ability to obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identity Card by the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.