Website Air Transat
If You are Looking for Jobs in Oshawa, Check out this Leisure Travel Consultant Job vacancy in Oshawa. The job role requires someone who can influence, persuade, and motivate clients to purchase vacation travel focusing on the South and European destinations. The goal is to gain loyal and repeat customers striving to secure lifelong clients.
Requirements For This Role
- Flexible working schedule and ability to work out of standard regular hours to participate in tradeshows, conferences, sales events, and as part of the role;
- Able to adapt quickly to a varied and changing environment;
- Flexible and open to relocating to other agencies;
- Experience in planning and booking travel packages containing a mix of products including domestic and international products;
- Minimum one (1) year of selling experience within an agency environment;
- Strong communicator; participative; enthusiastic; optimistic; accommodating; energetic; verbal and active;
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Apollo, Consul PC, Galileo Vacations or equivalent;
- Perform basic mathematical calculations including percentages to complete travel sales transactions;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.