If You are Looking for Jobs in Munich, Check out this Airport Services Officer Job vacancy in Munich.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Officer
- Controlling expenditure on damaged baggage replacement and lost baggage claims and delegation of baggage claims processing to Supervisors/ASAs to ensure all of the baggage services aspects are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Airport Services Manager in preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensuring staffing levels are optimized.
- Undertaking various administrative duties as delegated by the Airport Services Manager, including preparation of the monthly station report and attending various meetings to ensure Emirates interests/requirements are appropriately represented at such meetings.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years of experience is required in Airport Passenger Handling / Operations, including at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
- Working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance, Baggage Tracing, and Claims Handling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word/Excel
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Munich, Germany Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.