Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Montreal. We have an exciting opportunity for you! Air Canada is looking for Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) to join our airside operations team at the Montreal Airport.
There are lots of variables involved in this stimulating position, so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as you’ll be playing a key part in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a safe. secure and on-time departures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Marshaling or towing aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning
- Driving and operating aircraft servicing vehicles and equipment
- Preparing aircraft for arrival and departure.
- On-loading and off-loading cargo/mail to and from our aircraft
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Availability to work in shifts
- Able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures
- Available to attend two (2) to four (4) weeks of full-time mandatory training
- Medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Montreal, QC, Canada Job Type : Full-Time