Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Legal Assistant Job vacancy in Montreal. We are looking for a Legal assistant to support our experienced and specialized Labour and Employment Team in Montreal.
- Two to five years of experience supporting a labor and employment or litigation practice in a law firm or a large, corporate environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to work independently and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and French. A writing sample may be requested.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Willingness to ask questions and to seek information as needed to complete projects and tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and rigor.
- Project management skills, including the ability to adhere to strict project deadlines while being flexible as necessary in response to changes and delays.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with others, ability to work as a team member, and interact successfully with people at all levels of the organization, including attorneys, clients, and outside counsel.
- Demonstrated professionalism, discretion, and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Capacity to work under pressure, displaying composure in stressful situations.
- Tenacity and resilience to persevere towards goals, despite challenges and obstacles, maintaining enthusiasm through to the attainment of the goals.
- Integrity, including a strong work ethic, is assumed. A successful candidate will take pride in his or her role as a representative of Canada’s international airline.