Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Ground Support Equipment Mechanic Helper Job vacancy in Montreal. Air Canada is presently looking for dynamic individuals to fill temporary full-time positions as Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic Helpers
Requirements For This Role
- High School diploma.
- Able to obtain the ADM driver’s license (DA) to operate motor vehicles in the restricted area traffic zones (airside).
- Candidates must be familiar with procedures and equipment used by tradesmen and should have the ability to perform general maintenance work that requires basic manual skills.
- Work alone or assist mechanics as required in the installation or maintenance of GSE equipment.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in general maintenance of GSE, and/or automotive, and/or farm or heavy industrial equipment
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Able to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT).
- Be able to perform heavy physical work in an indoor and outdoor environment.
- Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer-focused attitude in a demanding, high-stress environment.