If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Employee Care Benefits Specialist Job vacancy in Montreal. We are looking for dynamic individuals to join the Global Benefits Team and help the People, Culture, and Communications branch deliver on its promise of excellent customer service to our internal customers, aligned with our Flight Path.
Requirements For This Role
- Minimum of a college degree with relevant experience
- PeopleSoft knowledge and experience an asset
- Ability to exercise impeccable judgment, and confidentiality and demonstrate a high degree of tact and discretion at all times when dealing with employees and sensitive situations.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel and ability to manipulate data and produce correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Understanding of payroll, asset
- Ability to work under pressure with speed and accuracy and establish priorities while maintaining a high customer service level.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Bilingual (French and English) written and spoken