If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy in Montreal. Reporting to the Station Manager – YUL; the Customer Service Representative contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the department
Requirements For This Role
- Ability to work permanently in Canada.
- Experience in a customer service environment, preferably in the airline industry.
- Ability to obtain necessary security clearances.
- Must be capable of lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be able to assist with wheelchair transfers and all special service requests for passengers.
- Supports and adheres to all company policies.
- Ability to communicate and correspond clearly and precisely in English
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a proven positive track record when handling difficult situations and customers.
- Dependability (must have a clear attendance record and reliable on-time reporting for work).
- Able to work rotating shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.