If You are Looking for Jobs in Kanata, Check out this Coordinator Job vacancy in Kanata.
Requirements For This Role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Interest and ability to travel to remote northern locations frequently
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Identity Card by the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
- Minimum 3-years human resources, recruiting, or related experience
- Previous experience working with government and/or Indigenous organizations required
- Committed to continuous improvement with a strong focus on community, teamwork, and service excellence
- Must be fluently bilingual in an Inuit language, other Indigenous language skills are considered an asset
- Friendly personality with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must display a high level of enthusiasm, creativity, and initiative
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment