Website Air Canada
As a Customer Experience Manager – Airports, you will play an important leadership role in our ambition to be a top ten global airline. Your priority will be to ensure the airline safely delivers on and exceeds our customers’ expectations of their Air Canada experience. By creating a safe, positive, and accountable environment, your dedication to customer service excellence and glowing-hearted hospitality will allow you to anticipate and deliver on our customers’ needs while providing proactive and empathetic leadership to our team. If You are Looking for Jobs in Halifax, Check out this Customer Experience Manager Job vacancy in Halifax.
Requirements For This Role
- Entrepreneurial & self-managed abilities
- A minimum of two years of previous Customer Service management experience;
- Effective Decision Making
- Strong interpersonal skills (organizational, team-oriented & focused)
- Ability to develop trust and rapport
- An entrepreneurial, energetic, and tenacious attitude;
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Ability to successfully obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP).