If You are Looking for Jobs in Halifax, Check out this Bilingual Contact Centre Agent Job vacancy in Halifax. We want to make sure our guests enjoy their call with you, therefore, you are there to educate and help our Guests, while creating the experience our guests have come to know and love about WestJet.
Requirements For This Role
- A combination of two years of experience in customer service and/or sales related environment
- A high school diploma;
- You are smart, independent, self-motivated, empathetic, solution-focused, and passionate about supporting our guests;
- Demonstrated strong computer skills including a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute;
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs;
- Effective verbal communication skills with a preference given to bilingual candidates (English and one or more of the following languages – French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Hindi, Punjabi, Portuguese, Tagalog)
- A proven track record for punctuality and reliability.