Website Air Canada
Air Canada We are looking for result-oriented, reliable, and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight or operating complex loading equipment, the Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) play a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure. So, If You are Looking for Jobs in Fredericton, this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Fredericton might be a perfect fit for you.
Requirements For This Role
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full-time mandatory training.
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test, and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.