Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Edmonton, Check out this Ground Support Equipment Mechanic Job Vacancy in Edmonton. Air Canada is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill a permanent full-time position as a Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic.
Requirements For This Role
- Valid Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic, or Heavy Duty Mechanic trades certification
- Registered with Parity Committee of the Automotive Services (CPA) or Inter-Provincial Red Seal
- High School diploma
- Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer-focused attitude in a demanding, high-stress environment.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the trade
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam
- Knowledge of drive-trains, diesel and gasoline engines, propane fuel systems, complex electrical and hydraulic systems, and metal fabrication and welding.