Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Edmonton, Check out this Customer Experience Manager Job vacancy in Edmonton. As a Customer Experience Manager – Airports, you will play an important leadership role in our ambition to be a top ten global airline. Your priority will be to ensure the airline safely delivers on and exceeds our customers’ expectations of their Air Canada experience.
Requirements For This Role
- Effective Decision Making
- Ability to develop trust and rapport
- Entrepreneurial & self-managed abilities
- An entrepreneurial, energetic, and tenacious attitude;
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Strong interpersonal skills (organizational, team-oriented & focused)
- A minimum of two years of previous Customer Service management experience;
- A genuine passion for creating and leading a global top ten Airline customer and employee experience ;
- Ability to adapt to new technology and to share that knowledge;
- Ability to successfully obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP).