If You are Looking for Jobs in Edmonton, Check out this Baggage Services Coordinator Job vacancy in Edmonton. The Baggage Services Coordinator is responsible for the handling of passenger delayed baggage, damaged baggage, reimbursement claims, and communication with the passenger through tickets and the baggage tracking system. The Baggage Services Coordinator plays a key role in helping to resolve passenger baggage issues using empathy and other means to resolve passenger issues.
Requirements For This Role
- A High School diploma or an equivalent combination of education and related experience will be considered;
- Two to five years of airline operational experience required;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs);
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in both written and verbal formats;
- Ability to assess priorities and problem solve under the pressure of competing demands;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience dealing with the challenging environment; specifically surrounding the handling of passengers with sensitive needs and customer service soft-skills
- Clear criminal record check and satisfactory employment references;
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite; particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada without restriction.