Website Air Canada
Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) to join our ground handling team at the Charlottetown Airport.
If You are Looking for Jobs in Charlottetown, this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Charlottetown might be a perfect fit for you.
Requirements For This Role
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test, and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full-time mandatory training.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.