If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Traveller Support Agent Job vacancy in Calgary. They are subject matter experts who support the contact center with general questions, manage specialty bookings, and assist with escalations. They respond to traveler queries via email and social media.
Requirements For This Role
- Proven excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Proven ability to prioritize by shifting tasks as business dictates and to keep track of multiple communication types and open files;
- Strong organization skills and record-keeping habits e.g.) keeping emails and summaries of conversations with internal and external guests on hand, current, and available for quick retrieval for escalation or legal purposes;
- 1-3 years of airline and customer service experience is considered an asset;
- Problem-solving and resolution ability;
- Requires sensitivity to potentially highly visible traveler contacts;
- A demonstrated comfort with the navigation and interpretation of CTA, TC, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), internal tariffs, and legal documentation;
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Above-average understanding of general airline operations and the ability to thoughtfully and concisely explain operational procedures to travelers.